Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bell work for: 11/15/10

Write three goals for the next two days. (We need to keep on task!!!)

3 comments:

  1. over the next two days I want to have my three pictures that im going to use picked out, I want to know what im going to do to each of the pictures , and the third goal is to have a start on one of the pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3 goals that I have set for myself for the next 2 days would be: focusing on creating the designs i chose from the website, mess around with Photoshop to improve my project, and finally I will use my creativity to make the project better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. I will make the project I'm working on now look like a cartoon, maybe adding the comic book effect to it.
    2. I will make my project be mostly a cartoon, but leave the head real.
    3. I will start my third project, learning how to make a corsage of photos.

    ReplyDelete