Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Bell work for: 12/15/10

Write THREE personal goals you have for this next project. These should be goals that are on top of the other goals and should be more specific to what you want to learn!

3 comments:

  1. 1. I will create a really cool project that i will be very proud of.
    2. I will put time and effort into my project.
    3. I will I will make my project colors go with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) I want to get the project done in a more efficient manner
    2) I want to learn more filters and what they do
    3) i want my project to look good and have 3 or more pictures that resemble what i enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would like to make a project that looks really unique and take my time on it and do a good job on it and i would like to get it done before break.

    ReplyDelete